Friday, February 11, 2005

To My Fans :-)

Ha, just kidding. I really appreciate your comments. I wish I could address them in this site, but it wont let me. I don't know why because there is a button for me to comment to your comments. Grrr. I look forward to checking my blog just to see what comments have been made.

I'll try to answer your questions. Yes, I have my luggage. Yes I'm cooking for myself, as well as ordering carry out. Now that's an experience let me tell you. It's fun shopping. I can't read a single thing, so I'm not getting to crazy with the things I buy.

You have asked so many good questions, I can't think of them right now. Oh ya, thanks Darren for the language lesson. But in America, we do say walla (please don't hold it against us, we try). Although, I would much prefer to use the French word voila, I can never remember how to spell it. I got it now though, lol. 8-P

I think my comments to your comments is now working. I just tried it, so we'll see what happens. As to the pictures, as I said, when I get my internet, you'll get your pics. :-)

2 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger pinkferret said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger pinkferret said...

hey ken,

this is mandy from tu-fort wayne. i had no idea that you had plans to be in korea. how long are you there?

i am employed at a church in the cross cultural ministries area, so i have been traveling a lot too. when things get settled for you, we'll have to chat.

many blessings!
mandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home