Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Snip Snip, buzzzzzz, ahhhh.

Well here it is. The long awaited pics of the hair cut. I just wish I had more hair to share it with. Their getting lonely up there. I need more friends for them to play with. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take your own pics, holding the camera off to the side and getting a good angle. I'd say the two pics I have are fairly decent. I tried to get some good looks at the hair cut and still make myself look decent as well :-) ha ha ha... am I good or what. :-P

Me

7 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger John & Kathy said...

Well, I think it looks great!! And I think they were great shots! It was good to 'see' you again, too.

I won't comment on your comments about the AMOUNT of hairs - it's too easy!!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Darren B said...

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to take your own pics"

Ummm.... isn't that what the 'timer' is for? :-)


You're looking good - thanks for the photos. Now... I've been asking for photos of your place - soon I'll start spreading a rumour that you're living in a cardboard box on the street - slurping noodles with the mice...

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous me said...

ha ha ha, ya, stupid mice, they eat more than their fare share. I think they are next on my menu!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous me said...

oh, and thanks Kathy 8p I love you too. lol

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Al Menezes said...

Looks good. I'd STILL like to see apartment shots....when you clean it up.

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous me said...

The plan is for this Satuday. I have the photographer all schedualed and I should be good to go.

How was the "vacation"? Still not sure if it was work realted or not for you.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Al Menezes said...

Vacation was great. Perfect weather, 10 minute lines.....the best possible. God is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home