Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Heading for North America

As I’m sure you’ve noticed I haven’t posted anything in a while.  Yes, I know, bad Ken.  I could give you lots of reasons and excuses for not having done so, but I won’t.  I’ll be seeing many of you shortly and I’ve been working hard at making that happen.  Eventually, I will be posting many many pictures from Seoul that I took this past fall.

Speaking of Seoul, for those that don’t know, I’ll be returning here for another year of teaching.  There are many things I’m looking forward to in this next year, not the least of which is experiencing another beautiful fall.

As most of you currently are caught in the death grip of winter I’ve but one thing to say; “GROW UP!”  Or don’t for that matter.  Winter is a fun and beautiful time.  You know you used to like it as a kid.  So, pull your took (Canadian for stocking cap) out of that certain place where the sun don’t shine and pour yourself a nice cup of coco and go for a walk in the pristine snow and enjoy the beauty and simplicity of it all.  :-)

For those of you that do enjoy winter, well, I raise my coco to you in a hardy toast and with great resounding I say, make lots of snow balls and share the joy. :-) eh eh eh  Just make sure the sharees don’t recognize who you are or you may be sharing more joy than you bargained for.  :-P

Until next time,

Me
    

7 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toque! Mr...toque!!
poor little american boy...never been to quebec!
oh ya, and winter never came this year....most days, i dont even wear a jacket!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with Global Warming!

Took Toque, it's all the same in the washing machine. :-P Thanks though.

As it is, your spelling should sound like toecue not took. Silly French people trying to speak English. If they would just leave their words out, viola, spelling would be so much easier! :-P lol

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i did it on purpose you silly toque sporting canadian! :-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) lol, why thank you Sir Allan. quite the compliment really.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made it safe and sound. A bit jet lagged but non the worse for ware. :-)

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know you made it safe and sound ..... :-D Hope you enjoy the snow ... it's sunny days her in FL

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home