Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kyongju Day 2

This set of pics is from my second day in Kyongju.  Briefly, this area in southern Korea is the site of the fist unified kingdom in Korea.  It dates back to before 1000 A.D.  Ya, exactly. :-)

Overall it was a really good trip.  We were continuously rained on, but it was intermittent and we could still enjoy our stops.  We just had to always have our umbrellas handy.  Happily, I was able to get some good pics as well.

I have information posted throughout the pics to help describe what you are looking at.  Enjoy.

Me

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppptttthhhhhbbbbbb! :-P

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes, I know I've been really bad this year with keeping things up.

You'll be happy to know that things are going really well though. I've been having some really cool chances to share with people about God. :-D It's been very time consuming but worth every minute.

I have also been helping the new teacher get settled in. He's doing very well. I'm so glad he's here. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a fellow soldier of Christ to pray with and work with. It's such a wonderful gift from God. :-)

You'll also be glad to know that you won't have to wait so long for pictures as I didn't spend 10 days in Kyongju, it was 2 days. Therefore, it will only be a matter of a month or so. :-P

Thanks too for the compliments on the pics. I really appreciate your opinion. :-) I want to get better and better at taking pics, so I do appreciate it. Constructive criticism is also greatly valued and welcomed.

Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home