Saturday, October 21, 2006

Trip to Busan

Back in August I was able to get to Busan, I think the second largest city in Korea, and visit Kevin and Meaghan.  Over all it was a great trip, just to hang out with them was worth the trip.  Busan is located at the Southern part of Korea, right on the coast.  There isn’t too much further south you can go than Busan.  

When my friend and I went there, it was supposed to be well past the rainy season.  Well, this year in Korea it was a very very very wet summer.  It’s something like 60% of Korea’s annual rainfall comes in July, and the rest of the time it’s just really nice.  Well not this year, there were many problems with flooding.  Every year there are flooding problems, but nothing like this year.  If I remember correctly, Korea hasn’t had a summer like this in 60 years.  Yep, it rained and rained and rained.  For like 3 weeks I couldn’t ride my motorcycle!!!! and that’s just wrong.

So, I planned my Busan trip accordingly, ha!  It rained on Friday, and on and off all day long on Saturday.  On Sunday though, it was a very clear and bright day.  I think I would rather have had the rain, it was so stinkin hot!  Man do I sound like a whiner or what. :-P

All and all though, it was a great trip.  I’m so glad I went.  On Sunday we did our own worship service.  It was great.  I haven’t worshipped with them for quite some time now.  It was so refreshing.  Thanks so much Kev and Meg. :-)

Well, enjoy,

Me :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great quote. :-) Ya ya ya, I get it. lol That's part of why I said it, kinda poking fun at myself. :-)

As to their blog site, I have asked them but don't know as of yet. I do know they just recently went to Jeju Island. I'm asking to see some of their picks. :-)

Yes, this one has been rather blank lately, but you have not been forgotten.

Thanks again very much for the comments about the pics, both good and bad. :-) Your comments have been more help than you know, or at least maybe you do as you can see them in my picks. :-) At least I hope so. lol

Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home