Saturday, February 11, 2012

3rd Night in Mexico

Well, it's the 3rd night. Dad is as he says, in some ways feeling better and in some ways feeling worse. There is the thing called the "healing response" that often seems like a bad reaction but when it passes remarkable healing and health have occured. :-) For example, dad broke his thumb playing football many decades ago in highschool. (yep, they had them back then ;-) Yesterday, his thumb hurt so bad he could hardly move it. Today, it was feeling quite a bit better and the Dr.s smiled and said that his thumb was healing and would be much better.

I guess scars flare up, get sore, and then completely disapear! I can tell I'm going to be in a lot of pain when I do the therapy. :-S I've broken many bones and had many injuries in my short life.

I can already see the difference in my dad physically. He's looking better and better. Still a long way to go, but "even the longest journey begins with a step". Those ancient Chineese were no dumbies. ;-)

I like how Dr. Pedro said today that cancer is not the end game, it's just a very serious disease that needs treatment. (Dad is talking to mom, lights are out, going to bed, and asking her what she thinks about his scares, mom is saying they look good. Dad is talking about how he is feeling better and yet not as mentioned above.) I also learned that carrots are used to clean the soil of toxins and then sold off cheap as food to the US! Carrots are so good at pulling out the toxins that they use them to prepare the soil for planting the next crop! Is it any wonder why carrots are a major part of the Gerson Therapy.

Well, it's late and I need my sleep. My poor wife is all alone without her husband to keep her warm. Her poor husband misses his wife too.

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home